This beauty belongs to Chuck Cummings from the Coachmen of Ventura Car Club.
The Camaro is a standard 1968. It was built at the Van Nuys Chevrolet plant and my mother bought it new in Pomona. Chuck is the second owner.
Chuck has made many upgrades to it including the following
- 350′ small block engine
- recreational Comp cam
- 650 cfm Edelbrock carburetor
- electronic ignition
- 100 volt alternator
- aluminum radiator with electric fan
- 700R4 transmission
- 373 posi-traction rear end (gears)
- four wheel power disc brakes
- 15″ rims
- RS upgrade “tick-tac” clock tach.
The car was painted by Larry Collin. He is currently having new interior installed by Don Scheib (yes, Earl Scheib’s grandson).