Most people take great pride in their cars, and Jeep drivers are no exception. In fact, those who drive Jeep Wranglers are often examples of individuals who are more than enthusiastic about how their vehicle looks. Jeeps are fun cars, and the rugged look and off-road capability of the Wrangler are some of the reasons people are drawn to the SUV in the first place. At the same time, you might find that your constant use of the Wrangler, especially in off road applications and for pleasure, leads to wear and tear in places you don’t think of.
For example, bouncing around in the seats can cause a great deal of surface wear you wouldn’t expect. Seat covers are a great way to both update the overall look of your Jeep Wrangler, as well as to cover up this wear with a fresh new look. But how do you choose the best Jeep Wrangler seat covers?
Here’s A Quick Look of Our 9 Best Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers
- GEARFLAG Neoprene Seat Cover Full Set
- Body Glove Black Seat Cover
- Realtree Signature Automotive Xtra Camo Low Back Universal Seat Cover
- Type S Accessories Carbon Fiber Sport Seat Cover
- Bestop Jeep JL Custom Tailored Front Row Seat Cover
- Rough Country Neoprene Seat Covers
- ProElite Rockport Bench Seat Cover
- Bell Automotive Blue Neoprene Seat Cover
- FH Group Unique Flat Cloth Car Seat Cover
What to Look for in Jeep Wrangler Seat Covers
When choosing seat covers, style is obviously a major concern. There are tons of designs to choose from, so think about what appeals to you. whether you’re looking to dress it up or have something sleek and uniform, you can find something for you.
Another consideration is material. How do you typically use your Wrangler? If there is a lot of sweating or you spend time at the lake or beach, you may want to invest in something waterproof, like neoprene (the material used in wet suits). By contrast, if you’re an off-road person or a city driver, you may want the look of leather.
Think about how the seat covers attach. You want to know that they’ll stay securely in place. Some use Velcro while others have elastic bands to keep them on. Some come with head rest covers, so you get a perfect match, so you’ll want to consider if this is something you need.
Also, depending on your year and trim, you will need to evaluate whether you’re in need of bucket seat covers or bench seat covers for your Wrangler. Make sure the seat covers you like will fit your Wrangler. Some are universal but don’t give the perfect glove-like fit you want.
Finally, take a look at the price. If you’re on a budget, you may want to limit your search based on price and find the best bang for your buck.
Top 9 Seat Cover for Jeep Wrangler
To give you an idea of the range of Jeep Wrangler seat covers available, we’ve put together a list of some of the best we’ve found for your consideration.
1. GEARFLAG Neoprene Seat Cover Full Set
- Material: CR-Grade 3mm Neoprene
- Seat Position: 2 front seat covers, 1 rear bench seat cover
- Colors: Black, Yellow/Black, Grey/Black, Khaki/Black, Red/Black, Black with Red Stitches
GEARFLAG seat covers offer protection for your Jeep Wrangler against almost any substance you can imagine. The neoprene material is waterproof and resistant to dirt and damage, making it ideal for those who like to play hard and rough but don’t want to compromise the clean, pristine appearance of their Wrangler. They are fitted like gloves to the seats, both front and rear, so you don’t get slipping and sliding and get full coverage. This is a complete set, with cutouts on the front seats for side levers so you get easy access and don’t have to worry about damaging your seat covers. The front passenger seat cover also has a map pocket on the back for convenience. There are metal clips on the elastic straps that hook under the seat to assure a constant, perfect, tight fit.
Who Should Buy a GEARFLAG Neoprene Seat Cover Full Set?
Anyone looking for a sporty appearance, as well as ideal protection against water, dirt, and other elements should consider these seat covers. These are also great if you need a perfect, glove-like fit without concern for shifting and moving.
- Complete set for front and back seats
- Clips on the straps to help keep seat covers perfectly in place at all times
- Quite affordable for the quality
- Not available for all years and trims
2. Body Glove Black Seat Cover
- Material: Neoprene
- Seat Position: 1 rear bench seat cover
- Colors: Black
The Body Glove seat cover offers a sleek, updated look to worn seats with an all-black design that looks good no matter what color your Jeep Wrangler is. It provides a high end, luxurious look while also providing protection to your seats and upholstery against dirt, dust, scuffs, fading, and additional damage, using neoprene material.
These seat covers are somewhat universal but utilize a technology that is patented to help the covers form fit to almost any vehicle, meaning you get a great performance for whatever year and trim your Wrangler is. This bench seat cover won’t fit bucket seats but will work for rear and front bench seats, and it comes with two headrest covers so everything matches. There is also a layer of foam on the sides to provide additional grip that keeps covers from sliding.
Who Should Buy a Body Glove Black Seat Cover?
The Body Glove seat cover is a great choice for bench seating if you’re looking for waterproof and dirt resistant material that will fit a broad range of Wranglers at a reasonable cost. It’s also great if you want that high end, monochrome look.
- More universal to fit most Jeep Wrangler bench seats
- Comes with headrest covers for consistent design
- Reasonable price point
- Not custom fitted, so may slip or be loose in some applications
3. Realtree Signature Automotive Xtra Camo Low Back Universal Seat Cover
- Material: Polyester
- Seat Position: 2 bucket seat covers
- Colors: Camo
Realtree is known as a leader among creators of camouflage materials and has put together a line of seat covers that will give your Jeep Wrangler tons of character while also adding excellent overall protection. The seat covers are crafted from heavy duty polyester that remains lightweight while also offering water resistance and protection from dirt, dust, and debris. The covers have foam backing to help hold them in place and avoid annoying slipping as you move around.
You have options of patterns, as well as configurations, with bucket seat covers and bench seat covers available. These seat covers have a low back for a fuller fit, and they come with headrest covers for a complete design. They also incorporate safety seams on the side, which separate for the deployment of a side airbag in case of an accident, increasing the safety of use.
Who Should Buy a Realtree Signature Automotive Xtra Camo Low Back Universal Seat Cover?
If you like camouflage and want something that is both safe and secure, especially for low back seats, then Realtree camo seat covers are great for you. They work well for those who are looking for water resistant protection at an affordable price.
- Multiple designs available for bench and bucket seats
- Safety seam to allow for side airbag release
- An affordable and stylish option
- Compatible only with low back seats with separate headrests
4. Type S Accessories Carbon Fiber Sport Seat Cover
- Material: Carbon Fiber (faux leather)
- Seat Position: 1 seat cover
- Colors: Black with Gray
Type S seat covers offer you a durable choice with lots of style and appeal. They’re specifically exceptional for people who live an active lifestyle and spend a lot of time outdoors but don’t want to give up that luxurious look and feel. The carbon fiber material of these seat covers is water resistant but still gorgeous and comfortable, with a faux leather appearance and texture.
The soft fabric stays comfortable throughout all seasons and incorporates accommodations for deployment of a side airbag, so you don’t have to worry about inhibiting safety features. They’re easy to clean, with only a need to wipe dry, and they are easy to install. They even fit customized seats with side armrests, making them quite universal and ideal for your Jeep Wrangler.
Who Should Buy a Type S Accessories Carbon Fiber Sport Seat Cover?
Those who want a sleek, leather like appearance but need the durability and protection of a water-resistant material will love Type S seat covers. These are also excellent for anyone who has added custom seats with armrests or who wants to assure the safety features are still available, especially the side airbag.
- Upscale leather appearance that is still water resistant
- Easy to install and easy to clean
- Fairly universal to fit most Wranglers, even with custom seats
- Comes as a single bucket seat cover – must buy two
5. Bestop Jeep JL Custom Tailored Front Row Seat Cover
- Material: Vinyl
- Seat Position: 1 front row seat cover
- Colors: Gray
Bestop front row seat covers are custom tailored to fit your specific year and trim, in the color of the original manufacturer seats, for a complete glove-like fit and a continuous look that keeps the original quality and design of your Wrangler. The seat covers are vinyl, made for the original high back bucket seats in the front seat of your Wrangler, and they are configured to accommodate side airbag deployment so your safety isn’t compromised by your need for comfort and style.
They come in a set of two to make sure the match is perfect, and they are easy to install so you don’t have to struggle to get them in place or worry about them looking sleek and superior. They come with a 1-year warranty to assure you have peace of mind.
Who Should Buy a Bestop Jeep JL Custom Tailored Front Row Seat Cover?
Bestop seat covers are for those who have no desire to change the look of their Jeep Wrangler but need to either cover worn seats or protect the original seats from wear and tear. These are a great option if you intend to maintain your Jeep for sale to another party later.
- Made to custom fit your year and trim
- Match the original manufacturer seat covers
- Available for almost any Jeep Wrangler model in recent history
- Extremely pricey for only the front seats
6. Rough Country Neoprene Seat Covers
- Material: Neoprene
- Seat Position: 2 front bucket seat covers
- Colors: Black
Rough Country seat covers include a number of elements not always incorporated by other competitors, including a four-layer design that gives you both durability and breathability. These seat covers use neoprene to give you water resistance as well as UV resistance, so you don’t have fading due to sunlight. A protective polyester shell keeps these seat covers easy to clean and helps keep the integrity of the seat covers longer.
An additional layer of foam padding adds comfort as well as grip, so the covers stay in place and don’t slip. The seat covers are made to the specifications of the factory to fit your seats, including headrests, and they are easy to install yourself. They also come with a 1-year warranty for your protection.
Who Should Buy Rough Country Neoprene Seat Covers?
Rough Country seat covers are for those who want an ideal fit with multiple layers of protection against water and dirt while also offering a great deal of comfort.
- Excellent fit with factory specifications for your Jeep Wrangler
- Multiple layers add comfort and protection
- Come with a 1-year warranty
- A bit pricey compared to other options
7. ProElite Rockport Bench Seat Cover
- Material: Polyester
- Seat Position: 1 bench seat cover
- Colors: Black/Gray
ProElite seat covers are constructed from high quality materials to give you ultimate protection across your bench seats. The universal construction fits most Wrangler models for a tight, sleek appearance, with easy installation and slip resistance. The seat covers are machine washable for added convenience, so you never have to worry about getting them dirty. They include headrest covers so you get the full protection and consistent look. The black and gray coloring is sophisticated, while giving you added durability to keep your Wrangler looking great and in better shape.
Who Should Buy a ProElite Rockport Bench Seat Cover?
Anyone who is looking for a universal fit that looks appealing and gives great protection will like the ProElite Rockport seat cover. If you’re looking for something understated that still packs a punch in terms of style and utility, these are for you.
- Universal fit should accommodate most Jeep Wranglers
- Sleek design is understated but sophisticated
- Easy installation at home
- May not be a perfect fit in all applications
8. Bell Automotive Blue Neoprene Seat Cover
- Material: Neoprene
- Seat Position: 1 bucket seat cover
- Colors: Black/Blue
Bell Automotive seat covers give you the opportunity for amazing custom design while also providing utility in terms of added protection. The neoprene material is waterproof and easy to clean, while also protecting your upholstery from dust, dirt, scuffs, fading, and more. In addition, the unique design with blue edging and black and gray asymmetrical coloring gives you an appealing look that will set your Wrangler apart.
The seat cover uses HyperFit patented technology, which means it has form fitting capability that will give you a perfect fit for your seat, with no strange gathers or ill fit. Elastic attachments keep the cover in place even when you’re hard on it, and it’s easy to use even with headrests.
Who Should Buy a Bell Automotive Blue Neoprene Seat Cover?
Anyone looking to customize their Wrangler while also adding a significantly capable source of protection to the upholstery will want to consider the Bell Automotive seat cover.
- Form fitting technology assures a tight, custom fit
- Unique design allows for customization
- Easily affordable even on a budget
- Sold as single bucket seat cover – must buy two
9. FH Group Unique Flat Cloth Car Seat Cover
- Material: Fabric
- Seat Position: 2 front bucket seat covers, 1 rear bench seat cover
- Colors: Black, Black/Orange, Black/Red, Black/Gray, Black/Beige, Black/Purple, Black/Pink, Black/Green, Black/Burgundy, Black/Mint
The FH Group seat cover set is a complete solution with multiple options for customizing the look of your Wrangler. With a black or gray base and nine different accent color options, you can opt for just about any color under the sun to create the ideal look for your Jeep. The materials are durable and easy to clean, with the ability to machine wash and air dry. Better yet, you get a full set of seat covers, including two front bucket seat covers, one rear bench seat cover, and four headrest covers, so you can outfit the entire interior of your Jeep to match.
Who Should Buy a FH Group Unique Flat Cloth Car Seat Cover?
If you’re looking for a universal fit that will work with practically any year and model, what a complete set of covers, and are interested in a unique color scheme for customization, you should definitely think about the FH Group seat cover set.
- Includes the entire set of seat covers for the whole interior
- Multiple color options for unique design features and customization
- Easily affordable at one of the lowest price points on the market
- Don’t accommodate split bench seats or side airbags
Much of your decision as to which Jeep Wrangler seat covers to get will be based on your personal preference for look and texture. However, you’ll also want to consider your overall needs when it comes to the way you use your SUV. If you’re in a wet environment a great deal of the time, you’ll want to use a waterproof material.
Choosing seat covers fitted specifically to Wranglers will give you a better look and feel, though some universal seat covers will fit snugly and attractively. Finally, don’t overspend. Make sure you’re considering price as you compare your options and pick a great value.